Deuteronomy 6:6-7

"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pinterest... I love you!

Now that we have internet I am loving some pinterest!  Lots of fantastic ideas to keep my toddlers away from the tube.

When Micah goes down for his morning nap Ella gets 100% of my undivided attention. We do all kinds of fun things. I almost think she can tell time as she says, "Mommy, it's time for Micah nap. Meet you at da table." And she is usually correct.

Ella is in a HUGE sorting/matching phase. Without prompting she brings me two random objects of the same color and tells me, "mommy, dook, da match!"  So what a great opportunity to dive into the world of toddler games on Pinterest.

So thanks to Lowes I got some paint swatches. Collected some clothespins from around the house and voila. 

Ella spreads the swatches out and starts sorting the clothespins



Once the clothespins are sorted we start matching

And we are serious about "kippin'" (clipping)


Yes, I will gladly encourage the organizational bone in her body! Although it comes so naturally to her. A girl after my own heart.  :)

Now I just need a little laminator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment