Deuteronomy 6:6-7

"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Micah's Manners

So we have learned that Micah has no trouble asking questions when he doesn't understand something or needs more information.  He is so polite to always raise his hand and wait to be called upon.  It doesn't matter the time or setting.  What a sweet boy with manners...


"Excuse me, I know it's festive and all but I can't find my paci."
"Umm, excuse me, I don't seem to be wearing any clothes."

"I'm sorry, I understand I'm under weight, but do we have to wear horizontal stripes?"
"Pardon me, but does she exceed the weight limit on this thing?"

"I don't mean to be rude but can you move back a smidge out of my personal space?"

"I'm just curious, am I supposed to read these books in my bassinet?"

"I'm know I'm new at this, but shouldn't there be more water in here?"

1 comment: