I love St. Patrick's day! So in celebration we had green pancakes and green cupcakes. And of course we dressed the kids up in homemade "baby legs". (Disclaimer: I have an all new respect for photographers of small children. Holy cow that was a task!)
This is the best we could get without one of them screaming. Not a fan of pacis in pics but that is better than a wide mouth cry.
| There is always time for a hug :) |
I gave the hat to Ella and asked her to put it on. This is what she does... (she is our little comedian.)
Sitting up group shot didn't work very well so we thought we would lay Micah down first but Ella decided to mock little brother.
We put Micah in the hat. Between the first and second picture he inched his way out. This boy is constantly on the move!
I love my little leprechauns!
No comments:
Post a Comment