Deuteronomy 6:6-7

"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

Friday, February 25, 2011

Our Big Girl!

Ella and I were playing in Micah's room today after her nap.  Of course it's not really set up as a bedroom since he won't go straight in there.  So it's mostly a storage room with the big things... bouncy, stroller, play pen, etc.  Well a fantastic friend is letting us borrow their toddler bed for when we play "bed swap" and Ella goes to the toddler bed and Micah gets the crib.  Well the bed had been sitting next to the wall - just the plain frame.  While we were playing in there daddy came home from work.  Ella walks over to the bed and says, "ni-nite".  So Ryan goes and gets the extra crib mattress we've had and puts it on the bed.  We were just watching to see what she would do.  Man, she is such a big girl!  As soon as she climbed up on it I about cried.  Ryan and I looked at each other with the same words, "that makes me a little sad."  I'm so not ready for the toddler bed.

Then she needed a "ook" and "ni-nite" (blanket)
Time to practice getting in and out
Got to get it just right

She would sit up and say "mornin" which we have NEVER heard her say.
Ni-Night daddy

Then there was the fake "snoring"

No comments:

Post a Comment