Deuteronomy 6:6-7

"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Micah and Noah

We have been EXTREMELY busy between Ryan's job and church activities that we haven't had any time to make way for Micah.  So a couple weeks ago Papa and Ryan began "operation Micah's room".  

After puttying, sanding, and cleaning the walls, the priming began...

Then the painting... (the color isn't this pastel - that's just the flash)


So the same weekend Ella is watching what is going on in Micah's room and decided that since we are getting ready for a baby she needs to get a baby.  This is when Noah becomes an active part of the family.  (Noah was my cabbage patch when I was little.)
Noah has his own seat at our table.
They play together in her room.

 Noah takes his turn getting a diaper change.
He listens to our bedtime story.
"The quiet old lady whispering 'hush' ".  She was showing Noah how to "hush".
He prays with us.
Then it's time for bed.


Noah even goes to church to learn about Jesus.  And has some snacks, too.

And just the other night Noah went skating with us at our AWANA Skate Night.  He shared Ella's sucker.  He will be taking a bath soon in the washer.  

 
So there are lots of things going on in our house.  We are certainly blessed beyond belief!

1 comment:

  1. That is sweet. I have a doll that I played surgeon on when I was little. It has been my girl's favorite doll. All the stuffing had fallen out so my mom had it stuffed for me for Christmas. It was one of the most special Christmas presents ever. _Heather S.

    ReplyDelete