Deuteronomy 6:6-7

"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

Monday, October 15, 2012

Playing Catch-Up: Birthday Bashes

It has been brought to my attention that I am WAY behind on my blog. So I will be playing a little catch-up. Today we will start with some birthdays. Back to March we go. Yes I know, PITIFUL!!

Micah turned ONE!! (7 months ago)
Ella showed him the ropes of his birthday presents.
 






And someone gave the birthday boy his first sip of sweet tea.
 

Big sister who is 2.5yr old didn't understand why she couldn't have her first sip of sweet tea. Needless to say, it was a HUGE hit.

 Ella turned THREE!! (2 months ago) 

Birthday Girl's breakfast treat!
And who doesn't love blowing out candles!!
Our lil friend Oby stopped by with a card.
I think she may love Oby just a lil bit.
Her first official hair cut on her 3rd birthday.
A friend stopped by and gifted Ella dress up toys in her favorite color!
A sea of balloons
 
Now for her Beach Birthday Party!
The coloring table
Runnin' wild with her cousins.



The toddlers preferred the water table. Just their size!
A friendly game of water balloon toss... which got pretty serious.
Water bucket relay.
CUPCAKE TIME!!
Her favorite thing to do!
So precious! She LOVES her some Thomas and is VERY protective of him. Weezy I would have posted yours, but it wasn't a good angle ;)
Making some shark snow globes
 Ryan turned... well another year (last month) 
How fun when the kids can sing along!
Ryan has been wanting to camp in the back yard...
Straight from the table to the backyard!
R-O-T-T-E-N!

Distributing glow-in-the dark necklaces
 
Had a little fire

Roasted some marshmellows

Nighty-Night
The next day
 Love our little life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment