Deuteronomy 6:6-7

"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

Monday, July 5, 2010

Blessings and MORE blessings!!


Ella is growing up so fast!  Sunday morning she picked out her outfit for church.  (Of course she does NOT wear shoes.)  It was so fitting, I thought I would share it with you.



Yes, this does mean that we will be having another bundle of joy!!  We just found out last week that we are expecting.  Thus far all we know is little one will be arriving sometime in March.  We are THRILLED!!!!  God is SO good to us.  "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23.  

Join us in praying for the safe arrival of blessing #2!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Was already prayin...lol!

    Love ya,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! the new baby will be as much a joy as ella.

    loves from sarah, aeron, and julie anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that bow in her hair!!!!! I so missed the shirt at first... Ha! I know she picked the bow, but If I keep working on her we will have some dresses soon.

    So happy for you guys!!! Congrats!

    Crissi ( Aunt Heifer)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blake and I looked at this together and I'm pretty sure he still doesn't know.....and I'm not going to tell him. I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete